Click on any of the following links for more information on sending cash pickups to Jordan:
- Where can my recipient collect the funds in Jordan?
- When will funds be available to be collected in Jordan?
- What currencies can I send for cash pickups in Jordan?
- How much can I send for cash pickups to Jordan?
- What information do I need from my recipient to send cash pickups to Jordan?
- What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Jordan?
Where can my recipient collect the funds in Jordan?
Your recipient can collect from any branches in the Xpress Money network. Click here for a list of locations.
When will funds be available to be collected in Jordan?
Usually within a few minutes. We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send for cash pickups in Jordan?
US Dollar (USD) only.
How much can I send for cash pickups to Jordan?
USD 5,000 per transfer.
There may be lower limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payment for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient to send cash pickups to Jordan?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match their valid, government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction reference number which they will need in order to collect the funds. We will also inform them when their funds are ready to be collected.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of the transaction This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Jordan?
Identification. This must be a valid government-issued photo ID:
- Driving Licence
- National ID Card
- Work Permit
Quote “Xpress Money” and the 16-digit transaction reference number. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send a transaction reference number.