Lime Jamaica now renamed Flow
If you’re sending an airtime recharge to a loved one in Jamaica, please be aware that the mobile network Lime Jamaica has been re-branded and is now called Flow.
Flow is Jamaica's newest mobile network offering:
- up to 4G mobile speeds
- lowest standard voice and data plan rates in Jamaica
- a reliable service. Flow stands strong in dry or stormy weather
- 24/7 customer service for FREE
- online customer service including Facebook and Twitter @FLOWJamaica.
How to send airtime to Lime Jamaica
Once you have signed up to WorldRemit, sending an airtime recharge from your phone or laptop to a phone on the Flow network is simple. Just follow these steps:
- choose Jamaica as the country you want to send to
- enter the mobile number of your family member or friend
- select the amount to top-up
Both you and your recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the airtime is sent and received.
Your recipient will get 75% of the top-up value, because Jamaica deducts tax locally.
For more information about Flow, or for its customer services, click here.
Send money to Jamaica with WorldRemit
As well as sending airtime recharges to your loved ones in Jamaica, you can send money too with WorldRemit. You can send bank transfers and money for instant cash pickup.
When you send a bank transfer, your money will be available to your family and friends within 1-3 working days. It’s worth noting that Jamaican regulations will require them to provide the following documents the first time they use this service:
- Photo ID (passport, driver’s licence or Jamaican National ID)
- Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN)
- Deposit Authorization Form (provided automatically by our local agent via email)
This is a one-time process, which is administered automatically by our local agent via email or fax. It won’t be necessary for subsequent transfers.
To send a bank transfer, simply select it as your preferred service in the calculator at the top of the page
You can send money for instant cash pickup from branches of JMMB Money Transfer and Victoria Mutual.
To send money for cash pickup, simply select it as your preferred service in the calculator at the top of the page
Zero fees on your first money transfer
If you haven’t sent money with WorldRemit yet, we have a great offer for you. There’ll be no fees to pay on your first money transfer.
Simply select the country you want to send to get started and use promotion code FREE on the payment page for your limited time fee-free first transfer.
You can send money online from over 50 countries to more than 150 countries today – all from the comfort of your home, or on the move.
Refer a friend for money off your next transfer
If you use WorldRemit to send money and you’re happy with our service, please don’t keep us to yourself. Refer a friend to us and you can both enjoy money off your next transfers. You can even be very friendly and introduce as many people as you like.
Why choose WorldRemit?
- Low cost - our low fees and exchange rates are shown upfront
- Fast - get your money to family and friends in minutes
- Simple - our service is easy to use and we’re here to help round the clock
- Trusted - believe the hype: 120,000+ 5 star reviews
Your money’s in safe hands with us
Our industry-leading technology protects your money and guarantees it arrives safely every time. We’re licensed by government regulators around the world, so you can be sure we meet the highest possible standards.
Want to send money on the go? You’ll love our app