HDFC Bank, India
Founded in 1994, HDFC Bank has quickly grown into one of the country’s largest banks with a nationwide network of more than 3,000 branches across India.
- Transfers to HDFC Bank are cleared and credited within two working days
- Enjoy low-cost transfers with bank-beating exchange rates and super-low fees
Please note: you can only make transfers to personal accounts with HDFC Bank
Make an HDFC Bank international money transfer
With WorldRemit, you can send money to personal accounts with HDFC Bank from more than 50 countries around the world. All you need are a few details from your recipient, and you can complete the transfer 24/7, using any device. Once the transfer has been made, the funds will be credited to your recipient’s account within 1-2 working days.
It’s never been easier to support family and friends living, working or travelling in India. Transfer money to HDFC Bank, India and your funds will be protected every step of the way. You’ll also enjoy guaranteed exchange rates and low fees.
How to send money to HDFC Bank in India
The first step is to create your free WorldRemit account. It takes less than one minute. You can then complete the transfer by following these simple steps:
- Select ‘Bank Transfer’ from the service options in the calculator at the top of this page
- You’ll see our low fees and guaranteed exchange rate upfront
- Click ‘Continue’ if you’re happy to proceed
- Enter the transfer amount
- You’ll be asked to log in or create an account if you haven’t already done so
- Enter your recipient’s details (full name as it appears on their bank statement, branch name, IFSC/ branch code and account number)
- Pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email confirmation once the transfer is complete.
What’s the maximum limit for an HDFC money transfer to India?
The maximum amount you can send to accounts with HDFC Bank will differ depending on the country you make the transfer from and your chosen payment method. You’ll be notified if your intended transfer amount exceeds the limit when you enter it into our calculator.
What’s the fastest way to send money to India?
Making a bank transfer to HDFC Bank is currently the fastest way to send money to India. With WorldRemit, you can transfer money to all the major Indian banks. Transfers to them will usually be credited and cleared on the same day, although it can take up to two working days.