Canara Bank, India
- Complete an online transfer to personal accounts with Canara Bank
- The funds will usually be credited the same day
Make a Canara Bank, India money transfer
WorldRemit is the low-cost alternative to traditional money transfer services. Just sign up for your free account and you can make a bank transfer to personal accounts with Canara Bank in minutes. Transfers can be made 24/7 using any device, so you can support your family and friends wherever you are.
You’ll enjoy super-low fees and bank-beating exchange rates on all bank transfers to Canara Bank. Once the transfer is complete, the funds will usually be credited the same day, although it can take up to two working days.
Please note: only transfers to personal accounts are permitted
How to make a Canara Bank, India international money transfer
It’s never been easier to support your family and friends in India. Just follow these simple steps to complete your bank transfer:
- Select the ‘Bank Transfer’ service in the calculator at the top of this page
- Enter the transfer amount – you’ll see our exchange rate and low fees upfront
- You’ll be asked to sign in or create an account if you haven’t done so already
- Enter the details of a new recipient or choose someone you’ve sent to before
- Choose your payment method and pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email confirmation when the transfer has been made and the funds are credited.
What information will you need to complete the transfer?
We’ll ask for your recipient’s branch name, their IFSC/branch code and their account number to make a Canara Bank India money transfer. Entering your recipient’s name exactly as it appears on their bank statement will help to prevent delays.
What currencies can be sent to Canara Bank?
The only currency that can be sent to accounts with Canara Bank is the Indian Rupee (INR). We convert your currency into Indian Rupees at rates that are consistently better than those offered by the banks.
What’s the fastest way to send money to India?
Making a bank transfer is currently the fastest way to send money to India. With WorldRemit, you can send money to accounts with all the major banks in India and the funds will usually be credited the same day. These include: