Bank of Baroda, India
- Funds are credited to Bank of Baroda accounts within two working days
- Enjoy bank-beating exchange rates and super-low fees
Make a Bank of Baroda, India money transfer
With WorldRemit, you can send money to a personal account with Bank of Baroda in India in just a few clicks. All you need are a few details from your loved ones and you can support them from thousands of miles away. Simply create your free WorldRemit account and complete your transfer online using any device.
WorldRemit is the low-cost alternative to traditional money transfer services. We’ll show you the guaranteed exchange rate and low fee upfront and the funds will usually be credited the same working day.
Please note: only transfers to personal accounts are permitted
How to make a Bank of Baroda international fund transfer
Sending money to Bank of Baroda in India is now cheaper and easier than it has ever been before. Just follow these simple steps to complete your transfer:
- Choose the ‘Bank Transfer’ service in the calculator at the top of this page and click ‘Continue’
- Enter the transfer amount
- We’ll show you our low fees and guaranteed exchange rate upfront
- You’ll be asked to create an account or sign in if you haven’t already
- Select a previous recipient or add the details of someone new
- Pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email notifications when the funds have been credited.
What’s the maximum limit for Bank of Baroda money transfers?
The maximum limit will depend on the country you make the transfer from and your chosen payment type. You’ll be told whether it exceeds the limit when you enter the transfer amount into our calculator.
What’s the fastest way to send money to India?
A bank transfer is currently the fastest way to send money to India. With WorldRemit, you can send a transfer to all the major banks in India. These include:
- SBI (State Bank of India)
- Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Yes Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- Federal Bank
- State Bank of Travancore
- State Bank of Hyderabad
What other ways can you support your loved ones in India?
You can also send an airtime top up to prepaid mobile phones on all of the leading Indian networks. The mobile recharge will be added within minutes, so you can always stay in touch.