- Where can my recipient collect their funds?
Any branch of Steward Bank, Kaah Zimbabwe, Zimpost, CBZ, ZB Bank & Quest Financial Services. For a full list, click here.
- What currency can I send?
US Dollar (USD) only.
- How much can I send?
No limit per transaction.
PLEASE NOTE: For transactions over USD 1,000, please collect from any Steward Bank branch.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match their government issued ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Address.City/town is required.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction number, informing them that their funds are ready to be collected.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of your transaction (eg. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
PLEASE NOTE: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
- What should my recipient show when collecting funds?
- Photo Identification. This must be a government issued ID, such as passport, driver’s licence or ID card.
- Transaction reference number. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send a transaction reference number.
- When will funds be available for collection?
Usually within minutes. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when they are ready for collection.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavour to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.