What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should exactly match the name on their bank statement.
- Address. First line of address and city/town are required.
- Account number. Please give your recipient's account number.
- Branch name. Please give your recipient's branch name.
- Payment reference (When sending to other banks only). This will be required when sending to business accounts e.g. insurance policy numbers, student name & number etc.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that the funds have been credited to their account.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
PLEASE NOTE: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.