- Which banks can I send to?
You can send bank transfers to Steward Bank accounts.
- What type of accounts can I send to?
When sending to Steward bank, you can only send to personal accounts.
Please note that due to restrictions placed on our local partner, they will be unable to process transfers to business accounts.
- What currency can I send?
US Dollar (USD) only.
- How much can I send?
It depends on the country you are sending from. Please click here for more details.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should exactly match the name on their bank statement.
- Address. First line of address and city/town are required.
- Account number
- Bank name
- Payment reference (When sending to other banks only). This will be required when sending to business accounts e.g. insurance policy numbers, student name & number etc.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that the funds have been credited to their account.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
PLEASE NOTE: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited?
Usually within 1 working day. We’ll notify you and your recipient, by email and SMS, when the funds have been credited to their account.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavour to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.