- Which banks can I send to?
You can send transfers to any bank in the USA.
- What types of accounts can I send to?
You can send to checking, savings and business accounts.
- What currency can I send?
US Dollars (USD) only.
- How much can I send?
It depends on the country you are sending from. For more information, click here.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s (1) bank name, (2) account number and (3) ABA number.
- ABA/ACH routing code. These are 9-digit numeric codes for local payment. This is NOT the international wire transfer code. The ABA routing code can be found at the bottom left side of the recipient’s checkbook.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited?
1 to 3 working days. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.