- Which banks can I send to?
All major banks in United States.
- What types of accounts can I send to?
You can send to checking and savings accounts.
- What currency can I send?
US Dollars (USD) only.
- How much can I send?
It depends on the country you are sending from. For more information, click here.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name
- Account number
- ABA Routing Number (9 digits). Please note that we need the domestic ABA routing number for transfers to the US, not the wire code used for traditional international transfers.
The domestic US ABA Routing Number is 9 digits-long and composed of numbers only. It can usually be found on the bottom left hand corner of your recipient’s checks or on their bank statement. It may also be known as the Routing Transit Number (RTN), Electronic Routing Number or Checking Routing Number.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited?
Usually within 1-3 working days. We’ll notify you and your recipient, by email and SMS, when their funds have been credited.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavor to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.