- Which mobile wallets can I send to?
Registered SMART Mobile Money wallets only.
- What currency can I send?
Philippine Pesos (PHP) only.
- How much can I send?
A maximum of PHP 50,000 per transfer.
A maximum of PHP 100,000 per 30 days.
Your recipient’s mobile wallet can only have a maximum balance of PHP 100,000 at any given time. So make sure that their wallet has sufficient capacity for your transaction to go through.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name
- Mobile wallet number
- Fully registered and active SMART mobile wallets only.
- Length: 9 digits in total (excluding country code). SMART wallets begin with one of the following prefixes: 813, 907, 908, 909, 910, 912, 918, 919, 920, 921, 928, 929, 930, 938, 939, 946, 947, 948, 949, 989, 999 (e.g. 9101234567).
- Contact mobile number. We use this number to send SMS notifications to your recipient. This may be the same (or different) from the mobile wallet number.
PLEASE NOTE: Ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct, as we’re unable to recall transfers after they’ve been made.
- How long will it take for the Mobile Money to be credited?
Usually within minutes. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when the Mobile Money has been credited.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavor to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.
- What fees does my recipient pay?
WorldRemit does NOT charge your recipient any additional fees.
However, some local operators may charge them a fee when they withdraw funds as cash. This depends on the mobile operator’s policy and is beyond WorldRemit’s control.