- Which mobile wallets can I send to?
Registered Globe Cash wallets only.
- What currency can I send?
Philippine Pesos (PHP) only.
- How much can I send?
A maximum of PHP 40,000 per transfer.
A maximum of the PHP equivalent of EUR 1,500 per 30 days.
A maximum of 20 transactions over 30 days.
Your recipient’s mobile wallet can only have a maximum balance of PHP 40,000 at any given time. So make sure that their wallet has sufficient capacity for your transaction to go through.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name
- Mobile wallet number:
- Fully registered and active GCASH mobile wallets only.
- Length: 10 digits in total (excluding country code). GCASH wallets begin with one of the following prefixes: 905, 906, 915, 916, 917, 926, 927, 935, 936, 937, 975, 976, 977, 995, 996, 997 (e.g. 9051234567).
- Contact mobile number. We use this number to send SMS notifications to your recipient. This may be the same (or different) from the mobile wallet number.
- How long will it take for the Mobile Money to be credited?
Usually within minutes. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when the Mobile Money has been credited.
- What fees does my recipient pay?
WorldRemit does NOT charge your recipient any additional fees.
However, some local operators may charge them a fee when they withdraw funds as cash. This entirely depends on the mobile operator’s policy and is beyond WorldRemit’s control.