- Where can my recipient collect their funds?
From any Banco de Oro, BDO Remit in SM Malls or RD Pawnshop branch.
See here for a full list of locations.
- What currency can I send?
Philippine Pesos (PHP) only.
- How much can I send?
It depends on the country you’re sending from. Here’s how it works.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match their government issued ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction number, informing them that the funds are ready to be collected.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of your transaction (eg. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
- What should my recipient show when collecting funds?
- Identification. This must be a government-issued photo ID, such as a passport, Philippine driver’s licence, or ID card.
- Quote “WorldRemit” and 8-digit transaction reference number. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send a transaction reference number.
- When will funds be available for collection?
Usually within minutes. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when they are ready for collection.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavor to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.