- Which banks can I send to?
Landbank accounts only.
- What type of accounts can I send to?
You can send to checking and savings accounts.
- What currency can I send?
Philippine Pesos (PHP) only.
- How much can I send?
It depends on the country you’re sending from. Here’s how it works.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Account number - Landbank accounts are usually 10 or 16 digits long (eg. 0123456789010).
- Mobile number - We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Email (optional) - We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (eg. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
PLEASE NOTE: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited?
This is dependent on when the transaction is created:
- Monday - Friday:
- Usually within 15 minutes if created during 1am – 10pm PHP time.
- If sent between 10pm - 1am PHP, transaction will be credited at usually 1:30am.
- Weekends and bank holidays:
- The next working day.
- We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when their funds have been credited
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavor to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.