- Which banks can I send to?
You can send banks transfers to all major banks in China.
- What type of accounts can I send to?
You can send to checking and savings accounts.
You cannot send to business accounts.
- What currency can I send?
Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) only.
- How much can I send?
A maximum amount of CNY 34,500 per transfer.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name - To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should exactly match the name on their bank statement.
- Mobile number - We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Bank name - eg: CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK
- Account number - 16 digits eg: 1234123412341234
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
Please note that our local agent, LianLian Pay may contact your recipient via SMS before funds can be credited to their account. This is because your recipient is required to register with LianLian Pay Services for them to credit funds to the recipients account.
- Does my recipient need to do anything to receive the funds?
Your recipient will need to register their details & provide a copy of their ID with LianLian Pay before they can receive their funds. They will only need to do this once and the registration will be valid until the expiry date of the ID they provided.
If your recipient is already registered with LianLian Pay, then the funds will be processed automatically. If they are not registered with LianLian Pay:
- Once your transaction is processed, your recipient will receive an SMS notification from LianLian Pay with a link to register included. Your recipient will have 48 hours to register via the link provided in the SMS to receive amount or the transaction will be cancelled.
- After clicking the link, your recipient will be asked to key in their mobile number and the One Time Password which will be sent to the mobile number.
- Once logged in, your recipient will be asked to:
a) Submit (front and back) of their National ID for compliance purposes.
b) Verify their details which include their Name, Address, ID details and Bank account number.
- After submitting your details, LianLian Pay will give your recipient confirmation their identification has been verified (typically in 5-10 mins). The pending transaction will be transferred to their bank account automatically and we’ll notify you and your recipient, by email and SMS, when their funds have been credited.
- This is a once only process until your recipients ID expires, they will then have to re-register with their new ID. Should your recipient have any difficulties a LianLian Pay help line is provided in the SMS sent to their mobile.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited? fyfstffyetuxcfvasst
Once your recipient has registered to LianLian Pay, transfers usually take 1 working day to be credited. We’ll notify you and your recipient, by email and SMS, when their funds have been credited.