- Which banks can I send to?
All banks in Poland.
- What type of accounts can I send to?
You can send to personal or business accounts.
Please note: The recipient will see ENVOY SERVICES on their bank statement.
- What currency can I send?
Euro (EUR) or Polish Zloty (PLN).
- How much can I send?
Limits depend on the originating “send” country and method of payment.
Please click here for more details.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name - To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should exactly match the name on their bank statement.
- IBAN - 28 digits.
- Bank name
- BIC (or SWIFT) - Between 8-11 digits.
- Mobile number - We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that the funds have been credited to their account.
- Email (optional) - We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once the transaction is created, we may be unable to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, please note that this may cause delays in completing your transaction.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited?
Usually within 1-3 working days. We’ll notify you and your recipient, by email and SMS, when the funds have been credited to their account.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavor to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.