- Where can my recipient collect their funds?
Cash is available to collect instantly from most major banks in Pakistan including:
- Bank Al Habib Ltd
- Bank Alfalah Limited
- Bank of Khyber
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Ltd
- FINCA Microfinance Bank Ltd
- JS Bank Ltd
- Meezan Bank Limited
- Punjab Provincial Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Silk Bank Ltd
- Sindh Bank Limited
- Soneri Bank Limited
- The Bank of Punjab
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd
And from Xpress Money network:
- Telenor Easy Shop
- What currency can I send?
Pakistani Rupee (PKR) only.
- How much can I send?
- Maximum per transfer = PKR 500,000
There may be lower limits depending on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer.
Please see the relevant section in 'Payment' for more info.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
- What should my recipient show when collecting funds?
- Identification. This must be a government-issued photo ID, such as a passport, Pakistani driver’s license or a CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card issued by Pakistan’s National Database and Registration Authority)
- Quote Xpress Money and the 16-digit transaction reference number. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send a transaction reference number.
- When will funds be available for collection?
Usually within minutes. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when they are ready for collection.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavour to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.