- Which banks can I send to?
All major banks in Pakistan.
- What type of accounts can I send to?
You can send to personal accounts. Please note that we cannot transfer to business accounts.
- What currency can I send?
Pakistani Rupee (PKR) only.
- How much can I send?
The limit will depend on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer.
Please see the relevant section in 'Payment' for more info.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s (1) bank name, (2) IBAN and (3) BIC (or SWIFT).
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited?
Within 2 working days. We’ll notify you and your recipient, by email and SMS, when their funds have been credited.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavour to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.