- Which banks can I send to?
All major banks in Nigeria.
- What type of accounts can I send to?
You can send to checking, savings and business accounts.
- What currency can I send?
Nigerian Naira (NGN) only. We cannot credit USD or domiciliary accounts.
- How much can I send?
A maximum of NGN 1,500,000 per transfer.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Account number. These account numbers are 10 digits long (e.g. 1234567890).
- Bank name
- Mobile number.We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Email (optional).We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
- Bank Verification Number (BVN): All recipients are required to have a BVN on file at the bank in order to receive international transfers. Please ensure that this step has been completed before sending, to ensure there are no delays with your transaction.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited?
Usually within minutes. We’ll notify you and your recipient, by email and SMS, when their funds will be credited.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavor to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.