How do I send an airtime top-up to Nigeria?
- Select “Nigeria” as the country you want to send to.
- Select “Airtime” (this is sometimes called mobile recharge) as the service you want to use, and then also select the provider.
- Create an account if you don’t already have one (you will be asked to provide your address, email, and phone number).
- Enter your recipient’s mobile number - you can choose from a list of previous recipients, or add a new person by entering their details.
- Choose how you want to pay - bank account, debit/credit card, SOFORT, INTERAC, POLI or iDEAL (web) – then confirm the amount.
The airtime will appear immediately on the recipient’s phone. You and your friend or family member will also receive an alert by SMS/email when the top-up is complete.
You can send top-ups through all major networks including using an Etisalat, GloMobile and MTN airtime number.
Please remember that airtime cannot be used as money to purchase other items or pay bills.Sending an airtime top-up transaction is easy. But should you need help, you can find more information here.