- Which banks can I send to?
- Attijariwafa Bank
- Banque Populaire du Maroc
- BMCE Bank
- CIH Bank
- Crédit Agricole du Maroc
- Crédit du Maroc
- Société Générale Maroc
- What type of accounts can I send to?
You can send to any account with a Basic Bank Account Number (BBAN).
- What currency can I send?
Moroccan Dirham (MAD) only.
- How much can I send?
A maximum of MAD 80,000 or the send limit for your country and payment method, if lower. For more information please click here.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should exactly match the name on their bank statement.
- Bank name
- Branch name
- Account number
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Mobile number -We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Email (optional) - We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once the transaction is created, we may be unable to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, please note that this may cause delays in completing your transaction.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited? fyfstffyetuxcfvasst
Usually within the same day if sent before 12pm GMT, or the next working day if sent after 12pm GMT. We’ll notify you and your recipient, by email and SMS, when their funds have been credited.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavor to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.