- Which banks can I send to?
You can transfer money to major banks in Malaysia.
- What type of accounts can I send to?
You can send to MYR savings accounts only.
- What currency can I send?
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) only.
- How much can I send?
A maximum of MYR 25,000 per transfer.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match the name on their government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Full Address. Please enter your recipient’s full address. It must match the address on their government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Bank name.
- Account number.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction number, informing them that their funds are ready to be collected.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
PLEASE NOTE: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited?
Transfers to all banks within 2 working days.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavour to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.