- Which mobile wallets can I send to?
You can send Mobile Money to any fully registered and active Indosat Dompetku account.
- What currency can I send?
Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) only.
- How much can I send?
A maximum of IDR 5,000,000 per transfer.
The maximum you can send per 30 days is IDR 20,000,000.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Indosat Dompetku mobile wallet number.
- Full name.
- Full Address.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient when the funds have been credited. Note that this may be different than the mobile wallet number.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
- How long will it take for the Mobile Money to be credited?
Payment is instant as long as the Indosat Dompetku account number provided is valid.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavour to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.
- What fees does my recipient pay?
WorldRemit does NOT charge your recipient any additional fees to receive their Mobile Money transfer.
However, the operator may charge them a fee when they withdraw funds as cash. This entirely depends on the mobile operator’s policy and is beyond WorldRemit’s control.
IMPORTANT: Ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct, as we’re unable to recall transfers after they’ve been made.