- Which banks can I send to?
All major banks in Ghana.
- What type of accounts can I send to?
You can send to checking, saving, and business accounts.
- What currency can I send?
Ghanaian Cedi (GHS) only.
- How much can I send?
A maximum of GHS 32,000 daily limit and per transfer or the maximum for your send country, whichever is lower.
Please click here for more details.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name - To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Account number
- Bank name
- Mobile number -We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Email (optional) - We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
PLEASE NOTE: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited?
Within 2 working days. We’ll notify you and your recipient, by email and SMS, when their funds have been credited.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavour to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.