- Which mobile wallets can I send to?
Registered Vodafone M-PAiSA Mobile Money accounts only.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only send Mobile Money transfers to Fiji from Australia, Canada, EU countries, New Zealand, USA and UK.
- What currency can I send?
Fijian Dollars (FJD) only.
- How much can I send?
- A maximum of FJD 1,000 per transfer and FJD 2,000 per day.
- A maximum of FJD 100,000 per 30 days.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name
- Mobile money account number
o Fully registered and active M-PAISA Mobile Money accounts only.
o Length: 7 digits in total (excluding country code).
- Contact mobile number. We use this number to send SMS notifications to your recipient. This may be the same (or different) from the mobile wallet number.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
- How long will it take for the Mobile Money to be credited?
Usually within minutes. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when the Mobile Money has been credited.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavour to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.
- What fees does my recipient pay? fyfstffyetuxcfvasst
WorldRemit does NOT charge your recipient any additional fees.
However, some local operators may charge them a fee when they withdraw funds as cash. This depends on the mobile operator’s policy and is beyond WorldRemit’s control.
PLEASE NOTE: Ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct, as we’re unable to recall transfers after they’ve been made.