- Where can my recipient collect their funds?
From any Servipagos branch.
- What currency can I send?
US Dollars (USD) only.
- How much can I send?
- USD 1,500 (maximum per transaction).
- USD 5,000 (maximum per day).
- USD 5,000 (maximum per month).
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match the name on their government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Full Address. Please enter your recipient’s full address. It must match the address on their government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- State name.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction number, informing them that their funds are ready to be collected.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
- What should my recipient show when collecting funds?
- Identification. This must be a valid government-issued photo ID, such as a passport, Ecuadorian driver’s licence, or ID card.
- Quote the 11-digit transaction reference number. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are ready to be collected and send a transaction reference number.
- When will funds be available for collection?
Usually within minutes. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when they are ready for collection.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavour to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.