- Which banks can I send to?
You can transfer money to any Banco del Austro account.
- What type of accounts can I send to?
You can send to USD personal accounts only.
- What currency can I send?
US Dollars (USD) only.
- How much can I send?
- USD 1,500 per transfer.
- USD 4,500 per day.
- USD 9,000 per month.
- There is also a limit of 10 transfers per month per remitter per beneficiary.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match the name on their government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Full Address. Please enter your recipient’s full address. It must match the address on their government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- State name.
- Bank name.
- Account number.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction number, informing them that their funds are ready to be collected.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited? fyfstffyetuxcfvasst
Transfers are credited during the same working day.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavour to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.