- Which banks can I send to?
You can transfer money to Banreservas accounts only.
- What type of accounts can I send to?
You can send to DOP personal accounts only.
- What currency can I send?
Dominican Peso (DOP) only.
- How much can I send?
- A maximum of DOP 64,000 per transfer.
- A maximum of DOP 115,000 per day.
- A maximum of DOP 350,000 per month.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match the name on their government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Full Address. Please enter your recipient’s full address. It must match the address on their government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- State name.
- Bank name.
- Account details
- Account has to be enabled for international transfers.
- Bank account number (15 digits long) always begins with 100 or 200
- Example: 100123456789101
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction number, informing them that their funds are ready to be collected.
- Email (optional). We use this to email your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
PLEASE NOTE: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited? fyfstffyetuxcfvasst
Transfers are credited during the same working day.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavour to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.