- Which banks can I send to?
You can send bank transfers to all banks.
- What type of accounts can I send to?
You can send to checking, savings or business accounts.
- What currency can I send?
Brazilian Real (BRL) only.
- How much can I send?
A maximum of BRL 9,500 per transaction, however there are other limits on the amount you can send including which country you’re sending from and the payment method that you have chosen.
A minimum of the equivalent of USD/GBP/EUR 20 per transaction.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should exactly match the name on their bank statement.
- Bank name
- Branch code
- Account number
- Recipient’s CPF or CNPJ number. The CPF number is the Brazilian 11-digit tax ID for individuals. The CNPJ is the Brazilian tax ID for businesses.
- Mobile number -We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Email (optional) - We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
PLEASE NOTE: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once the transaction is created, we may be unable to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, please note that this may cause delays in completing your transaction.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited?
Monday to Friday – Same day if the transaction is created before 16:00 GMT or next working day if the transaction was created after 16:00 GMT.
Weekends and bank holidays – The next working day.
We’ll notify you and your recipient, by email and SMS, when the funds have been credited to their account.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavor to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.