How long will it take for funds to be credited?
This depends on the bank, please see crediting times below:
- Islami Bank ltd - next working day (if placed by 4pm Malaysian time)
- Bank Asia Ltd - next working day (if placed by 4pm Malaysian time)
- Janata Bank Ltd - next working day (if placed by 2pm Malaysian time)
- All other Banks - within 2 working days (if placed by 4pm Malaysian time) or 3 working days (if placed after 4pm Malaysian time).
We’ll notify you and your recipient, by email and SMS, when their funds have been credited.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavor to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.
Recipients will be able to locate the transaction on their bank statement by searching for the following references:
- Janata Bank: “Merchantrade” and the 14-digit reference issued to you via email
- Islami Bank: 14-digit 3rd party reference issued to you via email
- Other banks: BEFTN or EFT payment