- Which banks can I send to?
You can transfer money to major banks in Australia.
- What type of accounts can I send to?
You can send to all types of accounts – checking, savings and business accounts denominated in AUD.
You cannot send from a business account to another business account.
You cannot send from a business account to a personal account.
You can send from a personal account to a business account.
PLEASE NOTE: The recipient will see ENVOY SERVICES on their bank statement
- What currency can I send?
Australian dollar (AUD) only.
- How much can I send?
It depends on the country you are sending from. Please click here for more details.
- What information do I need from my recipient?
- Full name: Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match the name on their government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Full Address: Please enter your recipient’s full address. It must match the address on their government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Account details: bank name, bank account number and branch code
- Account number: between 5 to 9 digits
- Bank State Branch (bank code): 6 digits long
- Mobile number: We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction number, informing them that their funds are ready to be collected.
- Email: (optional) We use this to email your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
PLEASE NOTE: Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make the transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we’ll always try our best to do so. However, this could lead to delays.
- How long will it take for funds to be credited? fyfstffyetuxcfvasst
Transfers to all banks within 3 working days.
From time to time, we (or our local partners) may require certain documentation from you in order to comply with our regulatory obligations. We will contact you in such instances but rest assured, we will always endeavour to make this as pain-free as possible. Please note that we cannot complete the transaction without this info.