Send an airtime recharge to Glo
Instant airtime top-up to Ghana
At WorldRemit, we make it easier to stay in touch with your friends and family in Ghana, wherever you are. All you need is their mobile number and you can top-up the airtime on their prepaid Glo Ghana mobile phone instantly, from any device. There are zero fees on airtime top-ups and your loved ones will be able to make calls, send texts and use data immediately.
Mobile airtime recharge is added to Glo phones instantly.
- Always zero fees on airtime recharge.
- You will need the recipient's phone number.
What is Glo Ghana?
Glo Mobile is a popular mobile phone network that operates in Ghana. The parent company is Globacom, a 100 percent Nigerian-owned network. It operates across a number of other countries in Africa and is currently the fifth most popular network in Ghana.
How to recharge a Glo Ghana mobile phone
Our airtime top-up service means it has never been easier to top-up a prepaid Glo Ghana mobile phone. When using a prepaid phone, the user must pay for any calls, text messages or data they use in advance. As soon as the airtime runs out, no calls can be made until more airtime is bought.
Rather than having to find somewhere to top-up their prepaid Glo mobile, family and friends in the UK, the US, Canada, Australia and more than 140 other countries around the world can top-up the phone on their behalf.
The process is simple:
- Visit our homepage and select Ghana from the 'choose a country to send to' dropdown list
- Select 'Airtime Top up’ as the preferred service and click 'Continue'
- Enter the number of the Glo mobile you want to top-up
- Choose the amount of airtime you want to send and pay online
- The airtime top-up will be made almost immediately, and you and the recipient will receive a notification once the top-up has been made
There is no fee for our airtime top-up service and the exchange rate you receive will be shown upfront.