GN Bank Ghana
- The cash can be collected by your recipient in minutes
- Enjoy low fees, bank-beating exchange rates and there’s nothing for your recipient to pay
What’s the fastest way to send money to GN Bank in Ghana?
Transferring money for cash pickup to any branch of GN Bank is one of the fastest ways to send money to Ghana. Once you’ve created your free WorldRemit account, you’ll be able to send money to GN Bank using any device and the person you’re sending the money to will be able to collect the cash in minutes.
We offer super-low fees and bank-beating exchange rates on all our transfers and there’s nothing for your recipient to pay on collection. That means more money ends up in your recipient’s pocket!
How to transfer money for cash pickup to GN Bank, Ghana?
With WorldRemit, you can send money for cash pickup to any branch of GN Bank in Ghana from more than 50 countries around the world. You can make the transfer at any time of the day or night with all your details protected throughout. All you need to do is:
- Select the ‘Cash Pickup’ tab in the calculator at the top of this page and click ‘Continue’
- Enter your transfer amount
- You’ll see our low fees and exchange rate upfront
- You’ll be asked to create an account or log in if you haven't already
- Enter the details of a new recipient or select someone you’ve sent to before
- Pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient confirmation once the transfer has been made and the cash is ready to collect.
How will your recipient collect the cash?
Your recipient will be able to collect the cash from any branch of GN Bank. They’ll have to quote the 13-digit transaction number we’ll send you both by email and SMS when the funds are ready to collect. They must also show one form of valid photo ID (Ghanaian passport, driver’s licence or another form of government-issued ID).
What’s the maximum limit for cash pickup at GN Bank?
There’s a maximum limit of 32,000 Ghanaian Cedis per day and per transfer. However, lower limits may apply depending on the country you make the transfer from and your payment method.
What other ways can you send money to Ghana with WorldRemit?
We offer a full range of transfer types so you can send money to Ghana in the most convenient way. That includes:
- Cash pickup – As well as transfers to GN Bank, you can also send money for cash pickup to a huge range of pickup locations.
- Bank transfer – Transfer money directly to current, savings and business accounts with all the major banks in Ghana. The funds will be credited within 1-2 days.
- Mobile money – Support your loved ones in Ghana by sending money instantly to their MTN and Airtel mobile money accounts.
- WorldRemit Wallet – Transfers to your recipient’s WorldRemit Wallet are processed instantly so they can send, receive and withdraw funds.
- Airtime top up – Send airtime to prepaid mobiles on the Glo, MTN, Vodafone, Tigo and Expresso networks to stay in touch with family and friends.