Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana
- Super-low fees, guaranteed exchange rates and nothing for your recipient to pay
- Cash pickup funds will usually be credited within minutes, bank transfers in 1-2 days
Make an international money transfer to Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana
With WorldRemit, you can send money to Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana online using our bank deposit or cash pickup service. All you need to do is sign up for a free WorldRemit account, which takes just a few seconds. You’ll then be able to send money to Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana from more than 50 countries around the world.
Our bank transfer service allows you to send money direct to current, savings or business accounts with Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana. Once the transfer is complete, the funds will usually be available within one to two working days.
Our cash pickup service is the fastest way to send money to Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana. Once you’ve completed the simple transfer process on our website or app, your recipient will be able to collect the cash from any branch of Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana, usually within minutes.
How to transfer money to the Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana
All you need is access to our website or app to make a bank transfer to ADB Ghana from more than 50 countries around the world. Just follow the simple process below:
- Select the ‘Bank Transfer’ service in the calculator on this page and click ‘Continue’
- Enter the transfer amount
- We’ll show you our low fees and exchange rate upfront, so you can check you’re getting the best deal
- Create an account or sign in if you haven’t already
- Add the details of a new recipient or choose someone you’ve sent to before
- Choose your payment method and pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email confirmation once the funds have been credited.
What’s the maximum limit for bank transfers to ADB Ghana?
You can send the Ghanaian Cedi equivalent of £6,000 per transfer. However, lower limits may apply depending on your location and payment method. We’ll tell you if your intended transfer amount is not allowed when you enter it into our calculator.
How to transfer money for cash pickup to the Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana
Sending with WorldRemit is quick, low-cost and secure. All you need to do is:
- Select ‘Cash Pickup’ from the service options in the calculator at the top of this page
- Tap in how much you want to send – you’ll see our low fee and exchange rate upfront
- You’ll be redirected to a new page to sign in or create an account
- Add your recipient’s details or choose someone you’ve sent to before
- Pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS confirmation once the funds are ready to collect.
What details will you need from your recipient?
You’ll only need a few details from your recipient to complete the transfer. That includes their full legal name as it’s written on the government-issued ID they’ll use to collect the funds. We’ll also need to know their city, the sending reason and their mobile number so we can let them know when the cash is ready to collect.
What’s the maximum transfer amount for cash pickup?
A maximum of 32,000 Ghanaian Cedis (GHS) can be transferred for cash pickup from the Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana. However, lower limits may apply depending on the location of the sender and the payment method you use.
Other ways to send money to Ghana
At WorldRemit, we offer a full range of transfer methods. That includes our mobile money and WorldRemit Wallet service, both of which give your family and friends immediate access to the funds. Plus, you can send airtime to top up your loved ones’ phones.