Click on any of the following links for more information on sending bank transfers to Finland:
- Which banks can I send to in Finland?
- What type of bank accounts can I send to in Finland?
- When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Finland?
- What currencies can I send to bank accounts in Finland?
- How much can I send to bank accounts in Finland?
- What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to Finland?
Which banks can I send to in Finland?
You can transfer money to any bank in Finland.
What type of bank accounts can I send to in Finland?
You can send to checking/ current, savings and business accounts
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Finland?
Usually within 1 working day. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts in Finland?
Euro (EUR) only.
How much can I send to bank accounts in Finland?
The maximum amount of money you can send depends on where you live. This is because different countries have different rules relating to money transfers.
To check the limit for your particular transfer, simply enter how much you would like to send into the “Send To” calculator. It will tell you if you exceed the maximum.
What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to Finland?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s (1) bank name, (2) bank branch name and (3) account number.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.