This is the best place to start. You’ll find a wide range of articles to help with most questions.
Our chatbot can help answer some questions for you. If you have a transaction, our chat agents can help.
Want to get in touch with us?
Whether you have a question to ask or a problem to solve, head to our FAQ pages to see if we've answered it there. If you're unsure about the status of your transfer, please check our Where's my money? page to find out more information.
If you're new to WorldRemit, our Getting Started page could be just what you need. We've filled it with loads of useful information, including an overview of the services we offer and important details like:
- How much you can send
- How long it takes for your money to arrive
- How you can pay for your transfer
- How we process cancellations and refunds
- How we process personal information
- How to verify your identity
Need to send us your documents?
If we've asked you to send us some documents, you can use the link we sent in our email to upload these straight to your account.
Lost the email? No problem! You can upload your documents here too:
- Photo ID
- Photo of yourself
- Proof of address - As directed by customer support
- Bank statement - As directed by customer support
Still have a question?
Because of COVID-19 safety measures and movement restrictions, we're operating with fewer support team members at the moment. So, it may take a little longer than usual to get in touch with us. To ensure that we give you the best service possible, we can offer you a choice of support options:
- FAQs - This is the best place to start. You’ll have access to a wide range of articles to help with most questions.
- Chat - if you have a transaction in progress, we can offer support through our chat agents
- Phone - If you have a transaction in progress you can find the correct phone number for your country on this page.
As a reminder please don’t send us your card details.
Need to send us a message?
Chat with WorldRemit and Help hub are currently the best ways to get your questions answered. Email is temporarily unavailable.
Our contact information
Our contact numbers
Please make sure you have your transaction number ready when calling us.
When you call, you will hear a number of options. Please listen carefully to these and select the option which best fits your query. This will help us route your call correctly and reduce your wait time.
- United Kingdom
- UK: +44 203 9666899
- Rest of the world: +44 203 9666899