Who we are...
We’re global, we’re growing and we’re going to need talent to keep up the pace. We’re making payments simpler for over 4m customers worldwide, in over 90 currencies. We’ve been around for 10 years, disrupting the market with a digital payment platform that aims to make sending money abroad as easy as sending a text message.
There’s almost 1,200 of us already hard at work and we love welcoming new people. We’ve got offices across the world, from London to Sydney and 15 locations in between - they’re open for business but right now lots of us are working from home. Want to be part of our global growth story - read on…
The WorldRemit Office in Kraków is currently growing and we are looking for a Scrum Master to join our Engineering Team.
We are looking for a talented Scrum Master to join our team. You will be part of Agile community (located in Krakow and London) helping development teams to grow and WorldRemit to run successful business initiatives.
Responsibilities for Scrum Master:
- Coaching the team members in self-management and understanding Agile principles
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress;
- Ensuring that Product Backlog keeps right level of clarity and presents business value
- Support Product Owners and provide education where needed
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and development Teams
- Building good relations between different roles and departments in the organisation delivering jointly business initiatives
- Working with metrics to trigger improvements on team and organisation level
- Increasing transparency of teams work, communicate effectively team successes, risks, issues
- Daily cooperation with other Scrum Masters located in Krakow & London
- Creating culture of cooperation, openness & transparency
- Proven experience in a Scrum Master role
- Ability to analyze, think quickly and trigger meaningful change
- Knowledgeable in techniques to improve development teams way of working
- Ability to understanding team dynamics and lead teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in fast paced environment
What you’ll get from us…
- Private medical (Luxmed)
- Recharge days, 4 per year, 1 for each quarter
- Employer funded Multisport card
You can learn more about our culture and how we work by watching this video on our Careers page: https://www.worldremit.com/en/careers
***DISCLAIMER*** - We can only invite candidates to interview if they are currently based and have the right to work in Poland.