Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money internationally. We’ve taken something complicated and made it as simple as sending a text. And we’re growing. Fast.
To do this, we need to hire bright people who can work autonomously and make the right decisions.
About the role:
The WorldRemit Corporate IT team sits at the heart of the organisation and is critical to ensure continuing evolution of our infrastructure enabling the Technology team to facilitate the design and execution of product features and capabilities – both to better serve our customers and to stay on the forefront of innovation.
We are a part of the Technology Team at WorldRemit which is (currently) a 160-strong organisation, which includes software engineering, information security, corporate IT and our cloud platform infrastructure.
The role reports directly to the UK IT Manager and is based at our London HQ office. Given the significant growth of the company over the last year, this position is aimed at supporting and executing improvements to the internal IT infrastructure and to assist the UK IT Manager in managing and improving operational IT functions for the global organisation.
The role will form a critical part of the Global IT Infrastructure Team – it will cover a number of responsibilities (key skills outlined below) and will require someone with proven experience in supporting and running projects designed to add functionality and stability to a global IT infrastructure. We are currently automating basic processes, allowing the team to focus on value-added activities.
- ESSENTIAL Cisco technologies and IOS (ASA/Firepower firewalls, Catalyst switches/stack, VLANs, S2S VPNs) implementation, administration and upgrades – Current certification highly desirable.
- ESSENTIAL Windows Server 2012 to 2019 administration skills.
- ESSENTIAL Exposure to security probes and concepts of environments hardening.
- ESSENTIAL Focus on infrastructure availability and redundancy.
- Experience of Jira, Slack, Keeper, Okta administration
- Experience of Okta SSO/SAML implementation and administration
- Experience of Mimecast administration and mail routing protocols.
- Experience of Gmail and G Suite administration and fault finding.
- Experience of AWS and hybrid computing environments.
- Experience of VMware 6.x
- Scripting (PowerShell or Python) and automation of sysadmin and helpdesk tasks.
- Technical documentation.
What we are looking for:
- A positive, can-do attitude with a strong work ethic – you’ll be dedicated, and approachable
- Someone with excellent stakeholder skills who is comfortable implementing new technologies and managing the delivery of those new services.
- A proven background in IT infrastructure, with an interest in technology and Fintech.
- Someone who is highly organised, structured and plan orientated.
- A flexible team player who has the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to mentor more junior team member.
- A creative thinker with the ability to gain an in-depth knowledge of their customers delivery requirements and ensure that the delivered solution meets these requirements.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills that enable you to work with multiple stakeholders at varying levels, internal teams, agencies, and partners.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and oral, ensuring that stakeholders are aware of progress and any potential issues.
- Capable of planning, completing and documenting their tasks and projects, working as an integral member of a high performing team.
- Superb organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- A passion for delivering a great customer experience for their internal colleagues and the customer perception of WorldRemit.
- Strong Skills required in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and their Google GSuite equivalents (both suites are in use within the organisation).
What’s in it for you…
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions
- Private medical and dental care plans
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years
- Free breakfast and fruit every day
- Oh and of course we’ll pay you every month, at a competitive rate.
Changing the world isn’t easy – so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, and have the drive to make them happen.
We want to talk to you if you can bring to life our values:
- Aim high - We dream big, think bold and go the extra mile
- Embrace challenge - We ask questions, start conversations, and always love to learn
- Do what’s right - We act with integrity, building trust in ourselves and in our business