About the Role
The Marketing Campaign Manager will work on the development and implementation of global marketing campaigns.
You will bring together multi-channel campaigns, ensuring WorldRemit actively engages and connects with our target audience to deliver customer acquisition and revenue targets.
Campaigns will encompass offline (radio, print, TV, street marketing, events…), online and CRM channels.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will have an excellent and up-to-date breadth of knowledge on marketing channels (offline and online) and will thrive on constantly pushing the boundaries to ensure WorldRemit’s campaign execution is seen as best in class.
- Developing and executing global multi-channel marketing campaigns. This involves:
- Defining the campaign strategy (target, incentive, message, channel execution)
- Project managing the campaign preparation and execution, developing detailed project plans and milestones
- Managing marketing agencies for offline channels; these can be based in Europe, Africa and Asia
- Coordinating key marketing stakeholders from across WorldRemit for online and CRM channels
- Managing budget
- Managing the creation of assets
- Tracking and measuring campaign performance and drawing key learning from each campaign
- Ensuring we support our receive partners through marketing campaigns. This involves:
- Supporting existing receive partners, by developing & running co-promo campaigns.
- Establishing brand visibility in our key receive markets, by working with our partners and agencies.
Summary of required experience & attributes
- Marketing degree and at least 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Previous experience in multi-channel marketing campaigns including offline channels
- Fluent in English
- Structured and analytical individual
- Strong stakeholder coordination skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Optimistic, can-do attitude
- Humble and eager to learn, whatever the level of experience
- Another language is desirable
- Budget management experience
- International experience
- Affinity or emotional connections to migrant communities especially from Sub Saharan Africa and/or South East Asia is an advantage
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical and dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Free breakfast and fruit every day and Friday ‘afternoon tea’ drinks and nibbles.
- No formal dress code.