Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. We’ve taken something complicated and made it simple, so that sending money is as easy as sending a text message Tap the WorldRemit app or head to on our website, and your international transfer is made – to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries and we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard part, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators and payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown - on average - by 50% year on year and is now processing over £3.1bn of remittances on an annualised basis. WorldRemit’s success, and the size of the market it is operating in, means it has attracted investment from the world’s leading technology and impact investors, Accel, Technology Crossover Ventures (TCV) and Leapfrog with $370m invested to date. We currently employ close to 1,000 employees and have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong and other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products and services for our customers.
Changing the world isn’t easy – so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, and have the drive to make them happen. We aim to attract, retain and develop people that can bring to life our values:
You can learn more about our culture and how we work by watching this video on our Careers page: https://www.worldremit.com/en/careers
Reporting to the Customer Retentions Manager, the Customer Retention Specialist will assist in the management and delivery to drive loyalty and retention of our customers.
The Customer Retention Specialist will assist in ensuring that our customers receive excellent service and care to support future loyalty and retention.
The Customer Retention Specialist is a key role in identifying any patterns and concern in customer queries to ensure that brand reputation is maintained at all times.
· To contribute to continually enhancing service levels and customer experience throughout all touch-points, to deliver best in class customer experience
· To assist in identifying future requirements and ensuring that the standards continually reflect the growing needs of the business
· To act as a point of escalation when required and to help manage customer expectations
· Undertake root cause investigations and recommend improvements to WR services and processes
· Be aware of industry best practices and make recommendations for improvement as required
· Handle customer complaints via all channels including review platforms and financial regulators
· Maintain customer confidentiality ensuring compliance with GDPR
Required skills and experience
· Adaptable, quick thinking, decisive, showing strong initiative and self-determination
· ‘Team player’, willing to support others and adopt a flexible approach
· Confident with good interpersonal & communication skills
· Culturally empathic
· Able to maintain a consistent high level of work and output in a dynamic working environment
Complete this application form to apply for this job.