Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. We’ve taken something complicated and made it simple, so that sending money is as easy as sending a text message Tap the WorldRemit app or head to on our website, and your international transfer is made – to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries and we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard part, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators and payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown - on average - by 50% year on year and is now processing over £3.1bn of remittances on an annualised basis. WorldRemit’s success, and the size of the market it is operating in, means it has attracted investment from the world’s leading technology and impact investors, Accel, Technology Crossover Ventures (TCV) and Leapfrog with $370m invested to date. We currently employ close to 1,000 employees and have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong and other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products and services for our customers.
Changing the world isn’t easy – so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, and have the drive to make them happen. We aim to attract, retain and develop people that can bring to life our values:
- Aim high - We dream big, think bold and go the extra mile
- Embrace challenge - We ask questions, start conversations, and always love to learn
- Do what’s right - We act with integrity, building trust in ourselves and in our business
You can learn more about our culture and how we work by watching this video on our Careers page: https://www.worldremit.com/en/careers
About the team
Based in London, The CRM team drives the global CRM strategy and plays a key role in the business CX strategy. We go above and beyond to deliver personalised experiences to our customers and meet our company goals.
We are a growing but tight knit team looking for the next marketing rock star to join us.
What you’ll do
As the Senior CRM Executive responsible for in-life customer engagement you will work closely with your line manager in developing, maintaining and executing the customer engagement strategy. You will be an essential part of building a loyal WorldRemit customer community.
- Work with Senior CRM Manager in developing, maintaining and executing the customer engagement strategy, and ensuring it’s continuously updated to meet customer and business needs
- Work with content, product and business development teams and implement customer marketing campaigns to help drive new behaviours and expand our network
- Work with marketing teams and develop communications for local and global seasonal marketing campaigns
- Develop a testing strategy to identify growth opportunities in the different regions
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have good numeracy and understanding of marketing reporting and tracking. Experience with Google Analytics, Tableau, Branch, or Braze will be advantageous.
- Own the build, execution and reporting of the campaigns you’re working on. To do this, you will work closely with stakeholders to understand campaign objectives and targeting; brief in designers and copywriters and work with them to create innovative campaign creative; set up email, push message and social media campaigns using our marketing platforms – Emarsys, Braze, Branch, report weekly on results and implement long term learnings.
- Use local insights, seasonal and regional behavioural trends, and our customer personas know-how to engage with our customers effectively and build long term loyalty
- Have good demonstrable understanding of content marketing and work with the CRM manager and content team in developing an annual engagement plan driven by insights and marketing trends
- Marketing experience in a marketing team
- Strong communication skills and a high level of written and spoken English
- Collaborative approach – you will work closely with the rest of the CRM team and stakeholders across the business
- Flexibility and adaptability – we’re a growing business so priorities can change quickly
- Analytical thinking and results-driven approach
- Hungry to learn and happy to flex your creative muscles – we strive to improve our work every day, whether we’re looking at testing new technology, new segmentation strategies, content or else. We expect and encourage a high level of engagement from everyone on our team
- An eye for detail – whether you’re testing emails or proofreading copy, you will need a strong attention to detail
- Hands on experience – building an email campaign and a segment using an ESP
- Technical proficiency – in any marketing platforms such as Emarsys, Branch, Braze, Smartly to build campaigns, segments and report on results
- Interest in/Experience with SQL
- Excel skills