Who are we
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. We’ve taken something complicated and made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website and your international transfer is made – to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries and we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard bit, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators and payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown on average by 50% year on year and is now processing over £3bn of remittances on an annualised basis. We have raised c.$370 million in funding, currently employ over 800 employees and have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong and other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products and services for our customers.
Changing the world isn’t easy – so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, and have the drive to make them happen. We aim to attract, retain and develop people that can bring to life our values: Embrace Challenge, Do What's Right, and Aim High.
- Manage existing and new affiliate and partnership relationships including contractual, on boarding, ongoing communication, fraud, conflict resolution and commercial management.
- Work with agency partners to identify new opportunities and recruit new affiliates, and to ensure the pipeline of affiliates is reflective of the business strategy.
- Develop and diversify the affiliate portfolio, understanding the competitive landscape and where the opportunities to reach out to our target audience are.
- Creation, monitoring and reporting of all affiliate promotions and campaigns. Continually motivating key affiliates to perform better and keeping them up to date on new products and any program enhancements.
- Reporting and analysis of all affiliate activity to ensure the quality of new customers (LTV) and that affiliates are paid in a timely manner.
- 4+ years of online affiliate management and affiliate software platforms with a thorough understanding of online affiliate marketing.
- Strong commercial focus and proven experience in maintaining and growing affiliate and partnership relationships.
- Strong administrative and analytical skill set. Organizational and multi-tasking skills are a must.
- Strong computer and technical skills with the ability to quickly learn proprietary and 3rd party platform and reporting systems.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Experience within international remittance or other financial services would be a considerable benefit.
- Expertise within the global remittances industry is advantageous.
- Experience of Affiliate team management, recruitment and development
- Languages – Spanish-speakers preferred