About the Role
You will manage a team of Team Managers based in the World Remit Cebu Contact Centre.
You will provide leadership to the WorldRemit Cebu Customer Contact Centre. The centre is responsible for Customer Support to provide the highest level of customer service to WorldRemit existing and new customers. The team is also responsible for Transaction Monitoring which involves monitoring and reviewing system-flagged transactions and messages to ensure that WorldRemit follows the prescribed identification and compliance requirements as well as identifying possible fraudulent activity.
- Reviews and analyzes program performance to determine program needs
- Identifies and oversees program/problem resolution
- Meets forecasted and budgeted financial targets
- Approves personnel activities concerning hiring, training, development and performance management.
- Acts when necessary as problem solving escalation point for Team Managers and front line CSE’s
- Maximizes potential of subordinates through coaching, development and effective performance management methods
- Provides written performance appraisals
- Liaise with the local Operations team to report any service/systems issues
- Work with colleagues in IT to ensure uptime is maintained for Cebu Contact Centre
- Liaise with the WFM in the UK to ensure adequate cover in case of emergencies impacting operation of the US and UK Centre. Ensure adequate 24/7 cover in line with business requirements
- Work closely with the local office management group to ensure a positive working environment
- Work closely with the local People (HR) team to ensure Cebu employment law is followed correctly, ensure payroll is managed effectively
- Work closely with the local People (Recruitment) team to manage the recruitment of WR Customer Service Executives and Team Managers
- Work with the global BCP team to ensure robust continuity plans are in place for Cebu Centre
- Carry out any other tasks as may be requested from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, any field
- At least 5 years work experience in Contact Centre Operation, building and leading 5+ Team Managers and the associated CSE headcount at 15+ per Team Manager
- Naturally great with people with exceptional, professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Dedicated to providing superior customer service
- Excellent analytical, problem – solving and trouble shooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Ability to think logically, communicate clearly and diplomatically
- Ability to self – manage, self – motivate, and be accountable for assignments and related deadlines
- Competent with Windows and Microsoft office products
- Effective presentation skills are essential for this position