WorldRemit - if the media's to be believed, we're the FinTech start-up taking the world by storm - scooping-up awards and more than $140m in funding. Ok... all that is true. But we're so much more. WorldRemit is changing the way people send money to family and friends. We're leading an online revolution and laying to rest old-fashioned money transfers.
The WorldRemit Office in Kraków is currently growing and we are looking for a DevOps Engineers to join our DevOps Team and help us manage our cloud infrastructure.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a bright, fresh minded individual to bring a wealth of enthusiasm and different ideas to the table.
You will be someone who likes to:
- constantly evolve techniques through learning
- take initiative when you see an opportunity for improvement
- ask questions and use experience of those around you
- share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- write infrastructure as code in fast and elegant way
You will have high bar for quality, maintainability, scalability, performance, efficiency, security and all the other things that make great solutions great.
You’ll help the team to:
- Evolve, improve and replace our existing cloud systems
- Creating creative cloud solutions
- Contribute in definition and implementation of IT infrastructure deployment automation in cloud
- Contribute in definition and implementation of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes and tools
- Contribute in defining future system architecture which should improve stability and operational efficiency of the systems
- Collaborate with product development team in addressing identified issues in software design
- Manage tools used for automation activities (CI/CD, configuration management etc.)
- Manage Kubernetes orchestration infrastructure
- Promote infrastructure automation practices within Engineering department
Some things about you:
- Solid understanding of Linux system and network administration
- Solid Python knowledge
- Experience in cloud infrastructure and platform services such as AWS or Azure
- Experience in configuration management and infrastructure automation systems like Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker orchestration environments
- Experience with application performance monitoring systems like Dynatrace/AppDynamics
- Experience with logging systems like Splunk
- Experience with scripting languages like Bash
- Experience in, or happy to learn, other stacks