About the Role
Just like the company, our social media team is growing. We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our Online Marketing team based in London with an aim of driving customer acquisition and engagement through social media, both paid and organic.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to learn about user behaviour in a growing company with a truly global coverage: with more than 4 million customers sending and receiving money across more than 3,500 corridors, our user base is extremely diverse. This role is only apt for the endlessly curious with the ability to untap opportunities that move the needle in terms of overall performance and deliver results in a fast-paced online environment.
Social media is one of our fastest growing acquisition channels and has a direct impact on the company’s results and how customers perceive our brand. There are big expectations that your work will add significant momentum to the hyper-growth expected from the business.
We have an established presence on Facebook and Instagram and are looking to expand into other networks and platforms where we think we can reach out to our target audience.
Work together with our existing Social Media Manager to grow our customer base via social media channels. We are convinced that we are offering something unique and want more people to enjoy the advantages of using our service.
- Manage and optimise 6-figure monthly budgets to ensure delivery against company’s KPIs and strategy. You will be part of a team that lives by the numbers and should be comfortable reporting the good, the not-so-good and the ugly so that we keep continuously improving.
- Expand existing activity, optimise it and identify new opportunities to reach out to users with the most relevant message, at the most relevant time.
- Ensure our presence in social media platforms adheres to the company’s tone of voice and brand guidelines, as well as all compliance and advertising requirements and specs.
- Manage stakeholders across multiple teams, proactively communicating results, initiatives and opportunities. Social media is at the core of many of our marketing campaigns and you will need to be comfortable advising, educating and influencing how they are shaped so that performance is optimal against the different KPIs.
- Work closely with our counterparts at Facebook and other networks to ensure best practices and the latest recommendations are taken into consideration.
Summary of required experience & attributes
Closing Date: 28th November 2019
Complete this application form to apply for this job.