We’re changing the way people send money abroad. We’re taking something complicated and making it simple. Our people and our technology work together to create faster, easier and lower cost money transfers. We send to more than 145 countries around the world and have over 3 million happy customers. We believe in helping our customers’ hard work go further. We’ve helped millions of children to go to school, helped thousands of people to receive medical treatment and, every week, we help tens of thousands of people to pay their bills. But most importantly, we do it all with the creativity, imagination and colourful spirit of our customers.
Changing the world isn’t easy, but we’re hoping to find the right people to join us on our way. If you think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems and have the drive to make things happen, you might just be what we’re looking for.
Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, the Analysis & Insight Director is a key senior hire for the business. This role will be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of customer analysis and insight to inform decision making and business intelligence across marketing and the wider business.
The right individual will leverage their strong technical knowledge to develop and own the strategy for customer analysis and insight within WorldRemit, this includes customer analysis (e.g. customer, cohort, corridor and value segmentation), campaign analytics (e.g. offline and online campaign performance and CRM effectiveness) and customer research (both qualitative and quantitative analysis).
They will drive improvement through data, analysis and insight and the promotion of a data-driven culture. They will need to be energetic and capable of driving change whilst also taking people with them, working closely with marketing, technology, operational, product and commercial teams across the business. Stakeholder management and relationship building will be as significant to success as any technical skill set.
• Significant experience of running analysis and insight teams that have created demonstrable change through the commercial use of insight/ data driven outputs
• Educated to a degree standard, ideally in a mathematical, economic or scientific related discipline
• Commercially focused with natural desire to be connected with the commercial agenda of the business
• Collaborative leader with a wide perspective and proven ability to influence at senior level
• Ability to articulate analysis for a non-technical audience with clarity and in an engaging way
Complete this application form to apply for this job.