Who are we?
WorldRemit is the global FinTech success story that has been described as "the WhatsApp of Money" (Business Insider) and "Changing the world of remittances" (BBC).
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, our app and website help people send money to friends and relatives in more than 145 countries. We’re a high-volume business – our customers send hundreds of thousands of transfers every month – and we’re growing fast.
Based in London, the CRM team leads the global customer communications strategy from planning to execution and plays a key role in implementing WorldRemit’s CX strategy.
We are responsible for driving KPIs across the customer lifecycle – activation, retention and loyalty, and we work across a range of channels - email marketing, social media, push notifications, and SMS.
We’re a tight-knit energetic team, committed to delivering best in class experience to our customers around the world.
We are on the lookout for a commercially-driven CRM Manager to help shape our CRM strategy.
You will work closely with teams across the business and leverage key partnerships, seasonal trends and customer insights to deliver high impact customer marketing campaigns.
• Own the planning and execution of high impact seasonal marketing campaigns for the CRM team
• Work with the wider business in testing new product propositions, pricing and offers
• Work with the marketing team to leverage partnerships and create commercially driven tactical CRM campaigns
• Working with Creative teams on developing high standard customer centric assets
• Conceptualise and create best in class email, social media and push campaigns, and landing pages
• Analyse campaign performance and create actionable optimisation plans
• Other duties as required
What you’ll need to succeed in this role
Complete this application form to apply for this job.