About the role
We’re looking for a great Salesforce Developer to join our growing Salesforce team. For this role, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our Salesforce applications and instance. You will get to work with Salesforce modules like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Social Studio. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services all with the aim of bring our platform to the next level as we scale the business.
Working closely with the business to understand customer, partner and operational use cases, you will apply the latest Salesforce and custom solutions to solve difficult problems. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. You will be passionate about the platform and keen to explore, learn and develop your skills continuously.
As the Salesforce Developer you will work closely with our Salesforce Admins to develop highly customised, dynamic and deeply integrated CRM solutions to reach our company goals!
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements - Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, stakeholders’ requirements and company goals
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing stakeholders’ relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and stakeholder objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Provide system administration support of internal, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Minimum work experience: 3-4 years of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated and creative
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Proficient with Lightning Experience and Lightning Components
- Knowledge of and experience with Integrations (SOAP, REST, Bulk APIs) ideal
- Experience developing Salesforce reports using SOQL queries is also an advance
- Salesforce Developer Certification