Who are we?
We’re changing the way people send money abroad: we’re taking something complicated and making it simple. At WorldRemit, our people and our technology work together to create faster, easier and lower cost money transfers. We send to more than 145 countries around the world and have over 3 million happy customers – a number that’s growing every day!
Pushing boundaries isn’t easy, but we’re hoping to find the right people to join us on our way. If you’re a Marketing Analyst who’s itching for a fast-paced and dynamic role, you could be just what we’re looking for.
With growing and complex marketing investment globally, we are on the lookout for a Marketing Analyst. You will be part of the team that owns metrics and KPIs that will drive the marketing team. You will be involved in using statistical and analytical techniques to assess the impact of marketing performance and help the team understand which meaningful actions to take to contribute to our business goals.
The role will be part of the Marketing Performance team and reporting into the Marketing Effectiveness Manager. The role works closely with all members of the broader marketing team; across Brand, PR, Performance and CRM.
- Work closely with Marketing Effectiveness Manager to create and maintain industry leading reporting, to be used by the marketing team and heads of marketing.
- As part of the team, take ownership of data consistency and reliability, helping to make improvements to enrich the insights over time as well as audit internal data
- Work with stakeholders to build daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly dashboards and reporting mechanisms that will help them evaluate the performance of their channel as well as the ROI of various marketing initiatives
- Evaluate and report on ad-hoc marketing initiatives to optimise future investment, specifically evaluate the impact of CRM activities
- Work with the rest of the team to share insights that will shape our understanding and help to predict customer behaviour
- Help to automate reporting processes, audit data from external sources and aggregate information from multiple data sources
- Whilst able to do some analysis independently, you will have a strong desire to learn about all the various techniques required in analysis, and if required to learn more about marketing
- Willingness to learn more about the infrastructure, with which we will deliver reports and insight
- Self-motivated and ambitious, thriving daily to grow personally and our business
- Reliable – complete tasks to agreed deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Enjoys working with a team and developing strong relationships with all teams of the wider team.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication, and willingness to learn more
- Educated to degree level, ideally high achievements in a science or technical discipline
- 2 years+ experience crunching big data using a language of your choice (SQL will be advantageous), ideally in a consumer facing business
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Experience with data visualisation tools is advantageous but not essential (Tableau especially)
- Experience with R or Python is advantageous but not essential
- Exposure to marketing platforms is advantageous but not essential (eg CRM/ESP platforms, DoubleClick, Google AdWords, Facebook, Tune/Mobile App Tracking, Google Search Console