About the role
The FP&A Manager will report into the Head of FP&A. This is a newly created position which will be responsible for the WR Global Revenue, Gross Margin, Customer planning and analytics as well as pro-actively identifying opportunities to accelerate growth.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with proven commercial acumen, problem solving abilities and significant experience in influencing both peers and business teams. Transformation experience and ability to successfully drive change cross-functionally in a fast-paced organization will be beneficial.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a highly analytical and ambitious finance professional to develop new models and insights which will both broaden our product and customer understanding and identify key decisions impacting growth trajectory.
Responsibilities month end tools
- Take ownership of WR Revenue, Gross Margin and Customer Reporting and Planning together with being able to influence the Business to drive decisions that will accelerate growth rates/profitability
- Build strong understanding on the Revenue, Gross Margin & Customer Actuals vs Budget and trends
- Able to design best-in-class process company wide
- Drive continuous optimisation to the Forecast modelling to improve its accuracy level
- Be responsible for the Flash and Board Pack monthly reporting production
- Co-responsible for the Balance Sheet & Cashflow planning
- Co-responsible for the WR Global P&L, including managing R&Os and landing Financial targets (including refreshing the rolling outlook (R&O))
- Work with the Business Partnering and Controllership team to establish a “One Finance” brand and achieve coordinated communication to the Business
- Build relationships with the senior management team to enable influencing of decisions
- Prepare succinct insight and decision-focused presentations for senior management, including presentations on product & corridor performance, pricing changes impact, cLTV, recommendations, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact with and influence both peers and senior management (UK and globally)
- Proven relationship builder and stakeholder manager
- Proven independent thought leader with a pro-active approach and ability to driving change
- Team player attitude and enjoying working collaboratively is a must
- CA, ACA, ACCA, or equivalent qualified
- Strong FP&A knowledge across process, tools and people covering P&L, cash-flow and balance sheet management in a multi-country, multi-currency environment
- Transformation experience including in blank-sheet-of-paper process, template and tools design through execution (excel and automated)
- Experience in working in multinational organisation and a high growth, dynamic, responsive environment is beneficial
- Demonstrable understanding of the Business and partnering w senior stakeholders’ level
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively – capacity to provide pragmatic solutions and have the drive and leadership to implement ideas through to successful conclusion
- Excellent analytical skills applied to a broad range business and industry issues
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage conflicting demands and appropriately prioritise.
- Attention to detail, being able to understand and provide guidance on detailed data driven models with the ability to condense output into key messages for senior management
- Strong modelling skills, ability to lead team to analyse large volumes of data and provide concise insights of key messages
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly numerate and organised
- Demonstrate ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
- Providing impartial financial expertise and information to senior management to promote the ongoing growth and development of the business
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills