We’re changing the way people send money abroad: we’re taking something complicated and making it simple. At WorldRemit, our people and our technology work together to create faster, easier and lower cost money transfers. We send to more than 145 countries around the world and have over 3 million happy customers – a number that’s growing every day!
Pushing boundaries isn’t easy, but we’re hoping to find the right people to join us on our way. If you’re a CRO Manager who’s itching for a fast-paced and dynamic role to help bring our service to the world, you could be just what we’re looking for.
We are looking for an experienced Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager to drive a culture of experimentation across the business and to increase the efficiency of our marketing activity globally and across the different channels and digital properties.
This role’s main goal is to drive customer conversion, and to improve both CPA and customer lifetime value: the focus will be to accelerate new customer acquisition while maximising ROI, to improve the performance of our retention campaigns, and ultimately to grow revenue and have a positive impact on the business’ key metrics.
Reporting to the Head of Online Marketing, the Conversion Rate Optimisation manager will be working cross-functionally and collaboratively to deliver a data-driven agile testing programme. Championing a culture of optimisation through the funnel, the CRO Manager will strive to continually improve the customer journey, viewing it through the lens of all marketing activity and the product journey.
This position will require both strategic ownership and oversight of the execution of all conversion rate optimisation initiatives. From recommending the most appropriate technology to gathering insights and analysing data, all the way through to executing tests and reporting on the results on a regular and consistent manner.
What makes a person sending money to Ghana behave differently depending on whether they are in the UK or France? What resonates with them and drives their actions? And how can we improve their experience so that more people can benefit from the advantages of sending money through WorldRemit?
This role provides an excellent opportunity to learn about user behaviour in a growing company with a truly global coverage: with more than 3 million customers sending and receiving money across more than 3,500 corridors, our user base is extremely diverse. This role is only apt for the endlessly curious with the ability to untap opportunities that move the needle in terms of overall performance and deliver results in a fast-paced online environment.
- The CRO manager has overall responsibility for measurement, creation and prioritisation of conversion rate optimisation strategies that deliver on the company’s targets and ambitious growth plans and, as such, is expected to liaise and share learnings with the wider business so that any insights about user behaviour can be taken into consideration in other areas when relevant.
- Shaping, executing and managing the WorldRemit conversion rate optimisation roadmap to make a material difference to our commercial performance.
- Gathering insights and auditing quantitative and qualitative data sources that support testing hypothesis, using the most appropriate technology to achieve this.
- Mocking-up, designing and conducting rigorous A/B and MVT experiments in coordination with the different marketing and product owners, in an agile environment.
- Increasing collaboration across the business by continually championing a culture of experimentation and rapid learning.
- With 5+ years’ experience in conversion rate optimisation in a marketing-led organisation, this hire will be a highly energetic and positive individual, and test and learn will be at the heart of their working style. A dynamic change agent who embodies a deep passion for their work and brings a great sense of energy to their collaboration with colleagues, driving effective communication and teamwork.
- Naturally inquisitive and highly analytical, with very strong problem-solving skills and the ability to see patterns and trends where others cannot. Perceives hidden problems and probes a variety of sources for answers, tenaciously following them through to conclusion.
- Outstanding planning, organisational and project management skills to oversee numerous workstreams and establish processes which will sustain outstanding delivery.
- Grasps the strategic broader picture while having excellent attention to detail, and can move seamlessly between the two.
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable insights and concise business actions and recommendations. Can structure and manipulate large and disjointed datasets from different sources and rapidly come to sound, insightful conclusions, which resonate at all levels of the organisation, understanding which elements would drive most value to WorldRemit.
- Good understanding of the role different digital marketing channels play in the mix, with the capacity to assess the areas where an improvement in conversion rate has the biggest capacity to drive value for the business and for our users as a consequence.
- Versatile and outstanding verbal and written communication skills both at peer and senior level. Ability to persuade stakeholders, influence decision-making and produce succinct reports of the highest quality to be consumed by the Executive team.
- Possesses a deep technical understanding of new trends and technologies, including which emerging technologies have the potential to be harnessed for better results.
- Native or proficient knowledge of other languages (Spanish, French, German, Danish or Dutch) is advantageous but not essential.
- They will embody the values of an organisation which is proud to be commercially successful and have a broader social purpose; it is vital that this hire has a close affinity with WorldRemit’s customer and understands the nuances and sensibilities of the company’s audience.
- Naturally comfortable working in an agile and very fast-moving environment, able to cope with ambiguity and daily change.